Terms & Condition and return policy
These Terms & Conditions (Terms) of (a) use of our website: “Rachna Academy of Career Education LLP” and www.racevarsity.com (Website), our applications (Application), or any products or services in connection with the Application, Website, or products (Services), or (b) any modes of registration or usage of products, including through SD cards, tablets, or other storage or transmitting devices, are between “Rachna Academy of Career Education LLP” (Company/We/Us/Our) and its users (User/You/Your).
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or products or registration (with or without payment/with or without a subscription) through any means shall signify Your acceptance of the Terms and Your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances except when Rachna Academy fails to provide access to the Course within a month (not applicable for unavoidable circumstances). Students must provide proper details on a timely basis to provide timely access. Non-watching the classes can’t be a reason for the cancellation. For a few teachers, classes, books, access, etc. are provided by the respective teachers so Rachna Academy will not be legally responsible for any deficiency on the part of those teachers.
- Classes are meant to be used only by the student who purchases the classes & Rachna Academy reserves the right to take necessary legal actions if the classes are shared with anyone without written permission from Rachna Academy.
- Students have no entitlement to provide, sell or loan any material, assets, workbooks, notes etc provided to him, to a third party. If any student is found out with sharing the ID and password with other students then his/her classes will be blocked.
- Rachna Academy reserves the right to take necessary legal actions if any attempt to breach copyright or patent is found.
- Jurisdiction for all legal cases will only be Surat, Gujarat & all legal expenses incurred by Rachna Academy shall be borne by the student.
- You have to specify the address at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering and you cannot, under any circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed. In case of any change in the address, you need to specify the same to us in writing well in advance. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our products and Services.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the SD Card or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this SD Card and / or our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the SD Card and / or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the SD Card and / or our products. You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the SD Card and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Rachna Academy or any other person or entity as determined by Rachna Academy.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, Rachna Academy is not liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- Any violation by you of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS:
1. Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided changes in Student’s Rules will be intimated through the website www.racevarsity.com or via email.
2. If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the program, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/through our website
3. Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL:
1. In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, Rachna Academy actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon feedback from students about its services time to time.
2. Students/Parents can approach the reception, with their queries for assistance guidance.
3. Rachna Academy’s decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
4. All disputes are subject to Surat jurisdiction’s courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
- Read & understand the above and I’m aware of the services Rachna Academy shall provide to the students.
- Understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part.
- Aware that the conduct of exam by various government/nongovernment authorities are subject to their policies & regulations.
- Declare and undertake that have read and understood the aforesaid “Student Guidelines” and will strictly adhere to the same at all times.
- I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by Rachna Academy & comply with all decisions made by Rachna Academy Of Career Education LLp with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.
We make all our best endeavours to provide you with a pleasant experience. In the unlikely event that you face any issues, please contact us at https://www.racevarsity.com/